CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I surrender

I've finally done it. I'm a blogger. I've been thinking for months that I should start my own blog. Things would happen or I'd have some random thought and I'd think, "Hey, I should blog about that." But I never did. Until now.

I've long been one of those blog lurkers. You know what I mean. Those people who frequently read and appreciate other's blogs but never comment or create a blog of their own. Yep, that was me. I don't know what took me so long to start my own blog. Maybe I thought I wasn't interesting enough. Maybe I was worried no one else would find me interesting. Maybe I thought I didn't have enough time but now that I'm staying at home with Jack, I've lost my excuse. Who knows?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Now all you need are some pictures of that cute boy you got! :) Nice background by the way. :)

Sarah said...

Well holy heck! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Love that your baby's name is Jack, was one of our boy choices...was almost a girl choice too but nixed that one. :)

I wanna see pictures!