CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

For those of you who are really bored

Three Things


Three names I go by:
1. Giordi
2. Mrs. Yunge
3. Geebs


Three jobs I've had:
1. Teacher
2. State Park worker
3. Babysitter


Three places I've lived:
1. Prosser
2. Nampa
3. Burlington


Three favorite drinks:
1. Water (yep, I'm that boring)
2. Mojitos
3. Iced tea


Three television shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Jeopardy
3. Ugly Betty


Three of my favorite foods:
1. frozen chocolate chips
2. Stir-fry with lots of veggies
3. raspberries


Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Buenos Aires Grille
2. Burlington Cafe
3. Arby's


Three things I couldn't live without:
1. lotion
2. clean towels
3. cell phone


Three things I can't stand:
1. using a dirty/wet hand towel
2. people/things sitting on my unmade bed
3. poor table manners


Three things I'm decent at:
1. cooking
2. teaching
3. napping


Three things I'm looking forward to this weekend:
1. my parents' visit
2. getting our back handrail up
3. Beth preaching at church again


Three things I'm addicted to:
1. chocolate
2. my husband
3. Facebook (Ugghhh! I hate that I said that.)

2 comments:

bethany said...

at least you're not addicted to battlestar galactica like some people...;)
good to know about the unmade bed - i won't tell beau or he will sit on it on purpose.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

I am never too bored to read your posts, Giordi-Bess.
P.S. I love my stir fry with TONS of vegetables and I LOVE raspberries too. OH and I HATE things on my unmade bed too. HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!