CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

"Sick" Day

I'm home today with Jack because he's sick and it just might be the best sick day there has ever been. Here's why:

  1. It's sunny and over 50 degrees with hardly any wind. March doesn't get any better around here.
  2. He has pink eye, which means he's not feeling yucky at all. He's actually in a great mood. It's just that he's so contagious he can't go to daycare.
  3. Today was a "no kid" day at school because we had reading and math meetings all day. This means I didn't have to write sub plans, nor did I have to wake up early in order to do so. Sub plans are the worst.
I only have one more sick day left, thanks to my darling child. So I'm glad I could make this one count.

1 comments:

Mandy Mucci said...

What a wonderful day! I hope every sick day is just like this one for you.