CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Growing up

Here are some recent pictures of the darling boy. I was telling my friend Beth today that he's becoming more and more fun. Not that I didn't like him before, but you know. He's learned how to give kisses and is very insistent when he wants to give them. Hmm...not going to take rejection well? He also has developed quite the sense of humor. He thinks Nate is hysterical. I just love this kid.




His first bath with toys. So fun!




Rocking the faux-hawk.




He's learned how to stand up in his crib. Luckily he still can't pull himself up very well.



At the pumpkin patch. He was so tired and wouldn't give us a good smile, but I just love this picture anyway.

5 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

I'm pretty sure he's the cutest kid I've ever seen, hands down! Way ta' go Giordi! :) He got it all from you, right?

jlmishler said...

I think you have the cutest baby boy ever!!! Love the faux hawk!

Sarah said...

I love seeing my future son-in-law growing before my eyes. He's so adorable!

Alison will love him.

Oh yes she will!

Anonymous said...

Hi Giordi,

I tried to post, but it didn't work, so here goes another try.

Your little guy is truly adorable. I am so glad you posted again so I could see pix of him. (I hopped over here from Lynn's blog)

Love and hugs forever,

"Lolus", aka
"Yaayo", aka
"Mimi" (Blair kids's name for me)

God bless

Kim said...

Yay pictures!!!! He is soooo stinkin cute! I'm sure your family can't get enough of the little guy!