CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

I've got so much to be thankful for. Really. Here are just a few:

  • Husband: He's truly the best. He works hard everyday, comes home and loves on us, and even puts up with my weenie-whining. He's my rock and my BFF. (He'd hate it if he knew I said it like that!)
  • Baby boy: This kid brings me so much joy. He's so happy, and lovey. When Nate and I walk into the room, his face just lights up. It's nice to be so loved.
  • Home: I love our little dump. It's not perfect, but it's got personality and it's ours.
  • Family: If you don't know our families, you should. They're great.
  • Jobs: With so many people out of work these days, I'm more and more thankful that we have good jobs. And we even enjoy them!
  • Third graders: They completely drive me crazy sometimes but I love them. One of them thanked me for "being the best teacher in the whole school" the other day. Can you say, "Aaaawwwww"?
  • Friends: I don't get to see most of them very often but they are some of my best blessings. 
  • Sleeping baby: Did I mention he put himself to sleep tonight? Love that!
  • Me-time: I actually had time to paint my toenails!
  • Savior: None of the above would be possible without His grace and love. He gives me so much more than I deserve and loves me as no one else can.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I hope you're looking forward to a blessing-filled Christmas. I know I am!

1 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

I guess great minds think alike tonight! I think your family is pretty great too and I'm glad I know them. I think I should meet the bebe sometime in the near future though.... I'm really feeling like I'm missing out on something big ;). Maybe we'll see ya around Christmas time! :)