CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to the grind

This week really hasn't been that bad. Of course, I've missed the little snot like crazy but I've been able to go see him at the babysitters every day during lunch. That helps.

And today, I didn't have any meetings or anything so I thought it would be a good idea to bring the boy to school with me so I could get some things done. A co-worker was going to bring her daughter to play with him so I'd be free to work. Yeah, not so much. He wanted me to hold him. We didn't get much done, needless to say. Hopefully I'll be ready for the kids by next week. Yikes!
Oh, and by the way, we had our Back to School BBQ last night when the kids can come and meet their new teachers and such. I had four kids show up. Four! If that's any indication of how involved these families are going to be then help me, Lord!

1 comments:

Mandy Mucci said...

How exciting!!! Back to school BBQ, I hope you at least have a few more parents involved than 4 but I know how that goes!