CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Perfect




Last Saturday I did something I haven't done in months. I went shopping. By. My. Self. Wonderful! My MIL was kind enough to watch the darling boy while I went on my quest for the perfect black pants (light weight wool blend, wide leg, high waist, fitted through the hips) and some new black pumps. I found the pumps and the almost-perfect black pants...and (da da da DA!) the most gorgeous pair of yellow pumps. For $15!! Does it get any better??

You may be asking yourself, "Yellow?? Why would she need yellow shoes??" The answer is: I don't. But I really like them and I plan on wearing them with everything. And I plan on cleaning out my shoe collection, so it's okay if I buy new ones. Right? 

4 comments:

bethany said...

oh no, have you been listening to beau? you do NOT have to get rid of any shoes...i'll back you up if you back me up. ;) very cute!

Mandy Mucci said...

Yay for yellow shoes and shopping alone! What a great day, I can't believe you were so successful, good job! Is he back in sleeping mode again yet?

Kim said...

Love the yellow shoes! Tell me your secret of being able to wear pumps and be a mommy!? I traded mine in for flats a long time ago! and congrats on a shopping trip by yourself I love just going to the grocery store by myself:)

Sarah said...

I need me some yellow shoes.

I'm purdy tired of the whole brown and black because they go with everything.

I really need to spruce up the ol' shoe wardrobe.

Thanks for the inspiration!