CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The time has come

Yes, my friends. It's here. The back to school season. Which means that I'm going to have to leave my baby boy to go back to work.

We're starting out slowly. I have a class tomorrow and my MIL is coming up to watch Jack. I get to come home at lunch to see him. Then next week I've got all sorts of meetings and classes and generally boring activities in which to partake. Jack's going to the babysitter's for most of those days. Luckily, I'll get to go see him for lunch since the babysitter's house is just up the street from my school. And then on Wednesday the 3rd, I have to really be a big girl. School starts and I have to leave him all day long.
I didn't think I'd have a hard time with it. I thought I'd be ready to go back to work. I was wrong.
So to all you praying-types: if you wouldn't mind, could you pretty please shoot up a little prayer for us? Pray that we both make it through the days with minimal crying (especially on my part). Thanks. We both appreciate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry. That is so hard. I will definetly be praying for the two of you. The first few time are hard but it gets easier.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Giordi Bess.... I'm so sorry. I will definitely say a prayer for you. Maybe 2! ;) I hope you are doing ok...I'm sure it's a really hard thing to have to do. Do fun things on the weekends; maybe it'll make the week days go by faster..? :)

Mandy Mucci said...

That has to be so difficult, we will be praying.

Kim said...

Hey there... so I went private so send me an email at kwalk_8@yahoo.com so that I can invite you:)

bethany said...

i've been praying...i do think that your faithful readers are due for an update. hope all is well...love ya!